Monitoring technological, economic and social aspects of the deployment of 12 OffGridBoxes
Last updated: 26 June 2017 at 01:17
OffGridBox produces a compact all-in-one system which can provide sustainable energy and safe water at an affordable price in remote regions not connected to an electrical grid.
Monitor the technological, economic and social aspects of the deployment of 12 OffGridBoxes
- Master’s level
- Possible major: civil engineering, mechanical engineering, design for interaction, engineering & policy analysis, industrial ecology, integrated product design, sustainable energy technology, systems engineering, policy analysis & management, strategic product design
- Good command of the English language
- Flexible, independent, inventive, innovative person
The intern will be paid €300 per month, and will be provided with an office space in Kigali.
The intern will
- sign a non-disclosure agreement
- pay for his/her own air travel to Rwanda and back
- find and pay for his/her own accommodation
- have an appropriate health and travel insurance